1. Ring Of Elysium(Formerly Europa)
Ring of Elysium is a battle royale shooter developed by Tencent Games. You’ll play as a tourist (of 100) who’s trapped at Mt. Dione, players need to get on to that last rescure helicopter by any means, in other words, you have to kill others, nothing will survive the upcoming winter strom. Ring of Elysium is now available on Steam for free.
– 100 players
– Dynamic Weather System
– Destructible Structures & Reactive Environment (Environment kills confirmed)
– Region Transformation (The winter strom transform regions slowly into frozen hell)
– Various Abilities (Hang-gliding, snowboarding, mountaineering, etc)
– Free to Play On Steam
Ring of Elysium – Official Gameplay Trailer | Free to Play Battle Royale
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout
Blackout is the battle royale mode of Call of Duty Black Op 4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout is currently on private beta for those who has pre-ordered the game, the private beta ends until 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 8 PM BST and a open beta might follows. The full game will be released worldwide on October 12, 2018, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
– 88 players ( Testing 100 players )
– Weapons, vehicles and locations from COD series
– Windsuits, perks and lots of awesome equipments
– Zombies (Spwan randomly aound zombie areas)
Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 – Blackout Battle Royale Trailer
3. Battlefield V Firestrom
Firestrom is the battle royale mode of Battlefield V, players will wage war in a ring of fire that slowly shrinks the battlefield. Battlefield V is currently on open beta on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, battle royale mode firestrom is currenly not available. Battlefield V will be released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 20.
– 64 players, 16 squads
– Destructible enviroment
– Battlefield weaponry and vehicles available ( Panzer tanks, etc)
– Biggest map in Battlefield V
This is Battlefield V
4. Dying Light: Bad Blood
Dying Light: Bad Blood is a standalone battle royale game of Dying Light, which is not a typical battle royale game, both PVP and PVE elements of Dying Light are incooperated with all those parkour skills. Early access is now available on steam. The developer says the game will transition to free-to-play on pc and consoles when it leaves early access.
– 12 players
– A city overran by zombies
– Parkour skills of Dying Light
– Both PVP and PVE elements incooperated
Dying Light: Bad Blood – Early Access Launch Trailer
5. Darwin Project
Darwin Project takes place in a dystopian post-apocalyptic landscape in the Northern Canadian Rockies, where a half science experiment half live-entertainment is launched and it challenges 10 participants to survive the cold and fight to the death in a treacherous arena.
– Tracking enemies by using environmental clues
– Survive the cold of Northern Canadian Rockies
– Nuclear bombs, zone closures, gravity storms
– Spectors can vote targets for their arena-shaping powers
The Darwin Project Trailer
Totally Acurate Battlegrounds
It’s a April Fool Parody of the Battle Royale genre, it’s silly, a little bit buggy but really awesome. JUST TRY IT. it’s curently available on Steam.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Trailer
Check our other articles for all the latest gaming news.